четверг, 11 июля 2013 г.

FUCK YEAH FITSPO!

FUCK YEAH FITSPO!

INSTAGRAM---> @FUCK_YEAH_FITSPO


My advice comes from personal experience and my own research. I am not certified but I am happy to share my opinions, experiences, and the knowledge I have aquired with those who seek it. ***


Age:25

Height: 5'4"

Start Weight:160

Goal Weight:120(**achieved!**)


Lowest Weight:114

Current Weight:145

BF%:21

Goal BF%:15-18


This blog is full of things that inspire me and give me motivation to help me reach my goals. I have lost 40lbs since I started and it was well worth the effort. I lost weight using healthy methods.


On my page the types of posts you will see are:

-Posts of people or bodys that are an inspiration or motivate me.

-Inspiring quotes or thoughts

-Nutritional and Fitness tips

-Recipes & Pics of food, yes food!

-Personal progress posts

-Anything else that inspires me or gives me motivation


(Source: luxurygoldgodess, via fitchicc)

(Source: sexyhotyogapants)

(Source: iwoulddateher, via veryhot)

bruwho: “bw. ”

Zucchini pizzas featuring #microgreens Follow me on Instagram! @FUCK_YEAH_FITSPO
Zucchini pizzas featuring #microgreens

(Source: charlottewinslowfitness, via charlottewinslowfitness)

nitroxed: “ig: brunalirio ”

(via iseeskinnypeople)

emjoyingfitness: “x”
emjoyingfitness

reachyourfitnessgoals: “Download a free fitness e-book here >> http://bit.ly/2xm79k8 ”
reachyourfitnessgoals

(via fitchicc)

fitness-motivation-life: “My blog will get you motivated ”
fitness-motivation-life

Original article and pictures take 78.media.tumblr.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий